Casa Central Social Services
1343 N. California Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Phone: 773 645 2300
Fax: 773 645 2475
Casa Central transforms lives and strengthens communities with a special focus on Hispanics. Our network of services propels a diverse population of all ages toward self-sufficiency and a higher quality of life.
We see Casa Central as the organization that provides the most sought after, cutting-edge, quality services.
Our commitment to our participants, communities, and staff, and our work as an organization are guided by the following values:
- Believing that everyone has the potential to improve their quality of life.
- Casa Central fosters and embraces new experiences and change in the face of adversity, as catalysts for growth and development.
- We respect each person's own culture and identity, drawing upon the strength and diversity of staff and community to create change.
- Casa Central embraces the faith tradition that is a founding principle and seeks God's guidance to provide direction to meet the needs of our participants.
- We strive to consistently provide the highest quality of service to all with integrity and respect for the dignity and rights of those we serve.
Casa Central aims to build a strong community, one family at a time, across life stages and generations. To meet this challenge, each year:
We inspire lifelong learning among children and youth.
500 children ages 2-5 prepare for kindergarten in our Head Start groups.
175 children participate in our after-school enrichment activities in our School Age Program.
100 teens participate in positive development activities at Youth Opportunities Unlimited.
We provide safety and foster self-reliance for individuals and families.
70 homeless families receive housing and support services at La Posada, on their way to permanent housing.
65 individuals train and study to become certified nurses' assistants in our Early Intervention program.
500 victims of domestic abuse receive counseling and support through our Violence Prevention Initiative.
800 community residents gain access to the Internet as they learn to use computers at our Community Technology Center.
We promote active, healthy lifestyles for seniors.
150 seniors meet at our Adult Wellness Center,where they socialize, participate in field trips and enjoy many stimulating activities.
1,500 home-bound seniors receive visits from our Home Care aides, who provide basic assistance.
You can also find us on
Casa Central Social Services has been viewed 2019 times.
Is this your business?
Claim your business page now and access your free Social Service Network account. You'll be able to:
- Post job/volunteer/internship opportunities
- Add your logo
- Change your company profile
- Comment on reviews employees have made
- Add links to your social pages such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Add your company locations
To find out more contact us
Casa Central Social Services (Beta testing)
More street images of Casa Central Social Services